This page describes how personal data of users who consult the website are processed.
This information is provided according to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 - Code regarding the protection of personal data - to those who interact with the web services of the Giulio Onesti Foundation - Italian National Olympic Academy, accessible online starting from the addresses:
The information is provided only for the Run for art website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users, when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Data controller and place of data processing
Data processing related to the web services of this website is performed at the Giulio Onesti Foundation - Italian National Olympic Academy, Via della Pallacanestro 19, Rome 00135, and exclusively by authorised personnel of the office in charge of processing them, or persons that may be engaged for occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users by completing the registration form are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
Type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ...) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts currently do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Data provided by the user for the registration to the photo contest
By completing the registration form, anyone participating in the Run for art photo contest expressly authorizes the processing of their personal data, limited to the purposes of managing the contest itself.
No personal user data is acquired by the website in this regard. No cookies are used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor the so-called persistent cookies of any kind or systems for tracking users.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient browsing of the website.
The so-called session cookies used on this website avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
Optional supply of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the registration form or otherwise indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications.
Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
For the sake of completeness, it should be noted that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this website) the Authority may request information pursuant to Article 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purpose of controlling the processing of personal data. In these cases, the reply is mandatory under penalty of an administrative sanction.
Data processing methods
Personal data are processed with manual and automated tools, for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Data subjects' rights
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the rights of which to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is reported below:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage in not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same websites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the website you are visiting and by third parties. Below you will find all the information about the cookies installed through this website, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences about them.
For more information about cookies and their general functions, visit an informative website such as allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by this website:
- cookies related to preference saving and optimization activities;
- statistical cookies used directly by the website manager to collect information in aggregate form;
- third party technical cookies - Google Analytics/ExactMetrics - User data not profiled at IP level.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically after access to the website.
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the technical ones mentioned above are installed or activated only after the consent given by users the first time they visit the website. Consent can be expressed in a general way, by interacting with the information banner on the landing page of the website, according to the manner indicated in the banner (by clicking on the "Accept" button or continuing to browse, even scrolling or via link); or it can be provided or denied selectively, as indicated below. This consent will be recorded for following visits. However, the user always has the option of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed.
Cookies managed by third parties:
Through this website cookies managed by third parties are also installed.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through your browser
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on "Help" in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
For more information, visit the page www.youronlinechoices.eu.